Thursday 3 February 2011

College magazine mock up

Here is my college magazine mock up I created on Microsoft publisher, I attempted to add as many magazine features as I could so it would appeal to my audience. The magazine includes puffs, motto's, captions, images, tag lines, headlines, a masthead, date line, pugs and features. I tried to put as much in because the Deyes High School newsletter was bland and uninteresting. For my images I will be using photos as I wanted the newsletter to reflect on being modern so it appeals to everyone, which is what I think Deyes High's lacked in with the line drawing as it looked traditional. I have attempted to put enough information to entice the reader, but not too much to make it appear cluttered that the audience might think its too much in detail. If it did have too much detail, then it may not appeal to students and my target audience is intended for both parents and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment